This is my blog,
It is going to be a place where
I share my many Oldhammer projects. The focus will be Blood on the
Streets which is an old GW village pack from 1985. I have a few other
obscure old things I am interested in, and I can put them all here, in the hope
it will de-clutter my old brain.
I have been in the hobby since
the mid-eighties and I did buy a copy of Blood on the Streets when it was new,
I was young and useless at model making, so sadly I ruined that set. Luckily, I
found another copy years later (but before Oldhammer was really a thing and
prices went sky high). I did a much better job at building those and I still
have a few of the card buildings to build.
I have collected all the scenario
miniatures, which was not easy! And I am steadily working through them. I am
also building the Army, most of which can still be purchased from Foundry
Miniatures (not the blink dogs though sadly)

The Riding is easily my favourite WFB setting/book.
ReplyDeleteShadows Over Bogenhafen taking that honour for WFRP.
I too bought it back in the day but alas it has long since departed my possession.
I am as you know, making my own village for WFB 3rd edition and I sort of wish I had done The Riding instead of my own creation.
So this blog and project will allow me to live out my Riding wishes vicariously.
Excellent stuff, very much looking forward to seeing your project develop!
Praise be to Gadd.
Will follow with interest 😀👌
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your blog 👍🏽
ReplyDelete