Hello,
I have decided to stop dreaming and do something about this
glorious pack of cardboard buildings.
The accompanying booklet has a few wonderful “Hooks” for scenarios,
my ideas include.
· A delivery of Bugmans Ale with Bugmans Ranger escort, which
is from the Booklet
·
The army of the Riding (From the booklet)
·
Chaos Beastmen, not the boring goat headed
clones but the original Mutant types.
·
Chaos Dwarfs, obviously not the big hatted later
variety but the original beautiful spiky ones
·
Goblins!
·
Hobgoblins! (orange ones)
I have been running games of Warhammer Fantasy roll play on and off for years so I rekon I can do a half decent job of writing up a Warhammer Battle scenario.

Most excellent, forgive my tardy post.
ReplyDeleteDo you have a plan about the project?
I have all the soldiers I need for mine, I have now, making the village houses, painting the inhabitants and then buying/painting the events, such as Bugmans Cart, Summer Festivals, passers through and so on.
I will be leaving the events until the village is done, or I fear I will never complete it.
You?
I love the new blog banner by the way!
Yes! I have a plan on a scenario, as for the buildings I still have all my original card ones. Your scratch-built ones look amazing, and I wish I had the space and time to do something similar.
ReplyDeleteI will start posting pictures of my progress, with the Ridings Army, when I return home mid-week.
I will also work out the army list and points values froe 2nd and 3rd edition, that way I can start gathering the gibbering hordes that will play the bad guys in my scenario.